SAP Crystal Presentation Design can take the stress out of short-lead report requests. Use this solution to design complex reports quickly, and you’ll save time you can use for other tasks, while also increasing the visual quality of your reports. Here are five ways you can use SAP Crystal Presentation Design to accelerate results.
1. Plan ahead: create presentation templates for reports you run frequently. You don’t have to start from scratch every time.
2. Use automation: SAP Crystal presentation design includes a number of tools that are ready for use immediately, obviating the need for repeated manual efforts.
3. Go interactive: use SAP Crystal Presentation Design to bring data to life … without having to engage a designer or programmer. Interactive tools will help presenters illustrate key points, making your reports far more effective in the decision-making process.
4. Mitigate risk: reduce the manual involvement in presentation design, and mistakes become less likely. Increased accuracy naturally results in better reports.
5. Cut costs: there’s an implicit cost associated with everything you do. Faster presentation design can alleviate workload, making it possible to defer hiring and make existing employees more productive.
Visit www.crystalreports.co.uk for more information.