- "Our users simply won't give up Excel" - sound familiar? Are spreadsheets still your most widely used Business Intelligence tool?
- Does your business rely too heavily on IT to produce and deliver reports? Are your reports too static with no self-serve reporting?
- Do you require a single version of the truth? Does your business have a universal agreement of the terms and sources of the reports that are produced? Do they trust the data?
- Do you lack business support and buy-in for your Business Intelligence initiative and are you concerned about the project's performance?
- Are you confused by the terms Business Intelligence and do you need clarification on how it can help your business?
- Does integration and interoperability of your Business Intelligence with other systems such as CRM and ERP pose a problem?
- Has your Business Intelligence project stalled or gone over budget? Can you work out the TCO/ROI of your Business Intelligence investment?
- Are you struggling to respond to market dynamics?
- Do you suffer from low marketing hit rates due to poorly targeted campaigns? Is your sales profitability constrained by pricing based on guesswork? Is your sales close rate lower than expected?
- Is your cash flow low due to too much stock or do you lose revenue from insufficient stock?
Written by: Adriane Gillies, Marketing Manager, DSCallards
For more information visit www.dscallards.com.